In the past 30 years, we have engaged over 60,000 young people in award-winning, experiential programs at the cutting edge of environmental education, youth leadership and outdoor recreation in Canada.
We help young people to...
- appreciate, understand, and care for themselves and the earth
- develop leadership skills to make a positive difference for their communities and the planet
We do it through...
- Creative, fun adventures that connect experiences in nature with practical understanding and positive change in homes, schools, and communities
- Practical experiences that inspire young people through hands-on leadership and service
- Winter Treasures (Grade 3) - Discover the magic of nature and endangered creatures.
- Cycle Savers (Grade 4) - Decipher the ancient codes and join the club.
- Mysterious Encounters (Grade 5-6) - Search for the secret formula for all life.
- Vision 20/20 (Grade 8) - Explore, question and choose your vision of the future.
- MindShift (High School) - Youth Educating Youth, Shifting to a Sustainable Culture.
Summer Adventure Camps & Leadership Training
- Environmental Day Camps (ages 7-12) at the Fleming/Dingle Park.
- Sunship Earth (ages 10-12) - A special voyage to become a crew member on your planet.
- Explorers (ages 11-13) - Learn to live in nature from the wisdom of the animals.
- LEAD (ages 13-15) - Leadership, Environmental Adventure and Discovery
- HEAT youth action team (ages 13-18) - Helping the Earth by Acting Together!
- Youth leadership - Get involved at the HRM Adventure Earth Centre.
Lead your family or youth group on Earth Adventures (ages 4-84).
"Tell me and I will forget;
Show me and I may remember;
Involve me and I will understand."